Wednesday 4 January 2017

Modern Islamic Wall Art-New Born Baby Print-Islamic Decor

I have created this item from my niece's name :) her name is sameen, she always wishes me on my birthday and makes a card for me. MashaAllah she is so loving and caring and I am very thankful to Allah that I am blessed and I took a label of being a proud aunt.

I have created these items for newborn babies & little kids. This is the personalized item, you can order easily in my shop, after giving us your information the printable will be on your way. We buy very expensive arts with frames and it costs a lot. So why not the process with download option? It's a great idea.

If you want to check my full item , you can check this link.

Don't worry about the watermark, because I have changed my shop name:). When someone buys from my shop, the watermark will be automatically removed after purchase.


Visit My Shop and if you have any questions feel free to contact.

Thanks for visiting my blog!



No comments:

Post a Comment