Monday 12 December 2016

Modern Islamic Wall Art-Gift For Friend-Husband And Wife Gift

FRIENDS PRINTABLE ART:


I wanted  to create something unique for true friends...
I think a true friend is one who is always there to listen and stand by you no matter how pleasant or harsh the seasons are...I think situations in life are just like seasons...so unpredictable!

I have created this  smooth textured print to show two cute bird buddies sitting on a tree listening to each other.

You can frame this lovely print or use it as a wall decor. you can also give this item as a gift to your friend to say thank you.You can also send this to your husband or wife,if both are best friends.

Please click the link to view this printable item at my shop !






                  Visit My Shop and if you have any questions feel free to contact.

No comments:

Post a Comment